Sunday 7 November 2010

Weekend with friends!

We have had a great weekend doing Madrid, shopping, riding and laughing alot. As both my friends are also horse-women we went out riding in the countryside with Start, Donoso and Festivo. Festivo went very high in energy as two pretty mares came running over the fields so L & P had to open the gates because no way could I jump off, he was 5 metres tall and I would have never have made it up again! Donoso on the other hand didn't lift an eyebrow, just chilled in the sun, and Start is only interested in achieving a piece of grass or else. It was a lovely day, the sun shining over the mountains is a very beautiful sight. After we did some training so after 1 hours walk and another hour of training Festivo thought his workout was over. I was definitely over!
Finally autumn has arrived so after airport I spent rest of the morning rearranging my wardrobe that is now prepared for winter. Now I am waiting for next visit, my parents are coming with their caravan car, all the way from Sweden!
Lotta & Pyret
Me & Pyret

Pyret trying out Donut!

Festivo Il Divo!
Photos by Lotta

1 comment: