Wednesday 3 November 2010

Just another day

So today I started with body care i.e massage by a super professional lady that is also a very good friend. This is the luxury I give myself every week and part of my body healing. I have now been told to take several supplements, funnily enough most of them turned out to be the same things I give my horses, there you go, more connected to my horses than to myself, interesting. In the afternoon I went riding in 19 degrees it said on my car!
I met a lady in the natural food shop the other day, she gave me the advice to try to eat as much swedish food as possible, so here I come IKEA. And now I have just been watching some swedish TV, I love to watch things I can relate to and there are a few real cute ones that are really funny. So I sit there and feel very swedish and enjoy it. Simple pleasure.
I had this one taken yesterday from the car, we live below the rainbow.
Goodnight all, tomorrow will be a even better day! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the place is blessed... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken underbar bild. Det skall bli sååååå härligt att åka ner igen. Om ngr timmar ställer vi husbilsnosen mot SPANIEN. Vi ses. KRAM. mam

    ReplyDelete