Tuesday 28 September 2010

Wonderful day!

Was in the warm sun with my boys all day today, I body shaved Start and gave him a sporty haircut, he looked very sparky! He is so intelligent and hansome, there is only one like him and I love him to bits! When I decided to buy him I had not ridden him, only seen him ridden by two clients, I did not want to testride him because I knew that if I did I would want him and at that time I was not able to buy him. Lyckily (for me) he had piro and was not able to be exported to USA, my situation changed and I found the possiblility to buy him. I did not even think about that I had not ridden him, I just knew that the feeling would be awesome, and it is, Start is awesome! And I will let him be seen, you can count on it!
Start today

My favourite picure from the first time I rode Start!



No comments:

Post a Comment