Monday 27 September 2010

Festivo's photo-diary from Caravaca

More photos of Festivo MR in Caravaca!
Arrival day thursday evening..
Betty always find friends..


Above; I am so tall I can see over the walls!
Below; Friday morfology, Festivo scored 24 points for movements and so did one other participant so they both had to do a second round, very nervous! But he was outstanding and won the movements!
To the right the other movement-guy.. Very good also, he was Movement Champion last year and is from a local Mucia studfarm.






















Warm up that was very short, I was calculating time very carefully and I wanted to save the up-work with extentions for last but my land-men got it wrong so when I thought it was three before me it was my turn! Gulp - not good, had to run for it, can't trust those spanish men, I need a (swedish?) organized groom, anyone up for it for SICAB?!!? Luckily he was ON, and we scored 22 and 26 = 24 for the ridden test! 3rd best! After the morfology Festivo was 6th but with these scores he moved up one and ended up 5th place of 13 horses!

As Festivo won the Best Movements in his section he also got to compete for the Adult Champion Movement title the last day, where he was beaten (beautifully!) by one of the older stallions.
Festivo & Tony
And this is how happy I was to recieve the price! Javier was also very happy!

3 comments:

  1. Jag kommer!!
    Har ju vanan inne efter service från förra året i sverige:D
    Kram
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strålande! Så ska det låta! Det är ju en ära att få bli servad av dig ännu en gång, du gjorde stort intryck på Javier, han glömmer aldrig när den svenska okända kvinnan svingade upp spånbalen på axeln i ett nafs!! Roligt! Kram, kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. grattis till alla era fina hingstar som vinner så mycket fina utmärkelser,,,och du är en så duktig ryttarinna ,,här i Sverige har vi ju inga bra hingstar eller ryttare som rider pre,,,mvh Rosita www.backadals.se

    ReplyDelete