Friday 6 August 2010

Riding with a smile!

Today I did three of the four darlings and I feel very happy! For many reasons. Start did wonderful passage, piaffe transitions and this confirms he is a 100%! Donoso did cavalettis and piaffe, he is incredible now, he is the king.
I have had extreme muscular and joint pains for a long time now, the doctors have drained my body like vampires from all the bloodtests trying to find the cause and so far the prescribed medicine only made me worse. Finally they seem to have found a medication that actually works. Still no 100% diagnose but it is getting there. So today when I was able to train 3 horses with (almost) the energy like I used to have it is pure happiness! If sunlight would not have failed I would have done nr 4 aswell, but he will get his turn tomorrow. So it can seem alittle odd to buy another horse with this physical condition. No, I say, definitely not. My horses are my life and direction and they make me fight to be well. I think it is very important to have a passion in your life, it gives you a direction. Riding my horses is what sustains me. They all transmit a certain feeling and Halagador is the 'soft & flyffy' one. He is pure kindness to my body, he has a etheric element to him, abit unreal like a fairytale or a dream.
Halagador being ridden first time at home








































Donoso & Halagador saying hello, they are both proud and does not say anything. Donoso just looked away and left Halagador there standing loose in front of him. Quiet authority.




















 

2 comments: