Monday 2 August 2010

Donoso's daughter Raza

Här en hälsning från Zorro PRE i Umeå, Donoso's dotter är här 9 veckor, inget tvivel om vem som är far, hon är HELT underbar! Nästa år får detta stoföl ett helsyskon och vi kommer följa dessa avkommor med spänning.. Vad roligt det är med avel!
Raza



























Today I learnt the heat can be very dangerous. It has been very hot so I gave them all a refreshing shower and then to dry in the sun for 15 min. When I was brushing off Start he suddenly sways and fell to the floor!? Has never seen a horse faint before so I though he died. I screamed his name and he was awake instantly and got up on his feet. Only some superficial scratch wounds but it was still horrible for the horse-mum, I am still recovering. I am so pleased nothing worse happened. My poor horse got a sunstroke, I love him to bits. The vet checked on him but all was well thank you very much.
These are the boys just before he fainted, the beauty collection!
From the left; Donoso - Start - Halagador - Festivo

No comments:

Post a Comment