Sunday 22 August 2010

It's a jumper!

This is from today, Hagges turn to 'hang out' - I thought - but not much 'hanging' here, after 100 bouncy stretchjumps he measured, stepped in and sailed elegantly over the fence like the black panther Bagheera in the Djunglebook! Wow I had time to think, that was so beautiful... But then it is a funny feeling to see your horse disappear without a headcollar... Went to leave camera and then I found Hector with a grip of his mane behind stables, he looked so surprised, very funny. Put headcollar on and that was end of today's session.
Ok Hagge, you want to jump, then let's jump....



Halagador in action









































2 comments:

  1. Oh My God!!! He's gorgeous! Whats his stud fee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andrea, his studfee is 900 Eur at 90 days confirmed in foal. For more info please contact me on info@horsespre.com, Best regards, Viktoria.

    ReplyDelete