Sunday 1 November 2009

Jade is the place






This is where we are. 4 paddocks, 3 with sand and fiber mix and one with rubber from Nike shoes (!). From the terass you have a view of all of them as they are placed in different levels. There are fences for jumping in one and there are lights in the evening. There is one indoor arena, one walker, two lounging pens and a bar and restaurant. Placed is just in front of Guadarrama, the mountains surrounding Madrid, north side. Happy atmosphere, everyone minding their own business, enjoying their horses, chatting and having fun. I would be the most demanding horse owner and this is smilingly accepted and I get responses like 'no problem' and 'don't worry I'll take care of it'. And they do. Lovely. I got a phonecall the other day from the owner being worried as Donoso was a little agitated, they thought it could be colic symptoms. I called the vet and told him to stand by but when I arrived he was fine and only wanted to play. The vet was already on his way so I cancelled him, no problem he said, glad all is ok. How wonderful! These are from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment