Saturday 12 June 2010

Start second place in Intermediate I!

I am so proud of my dear wonderful intelligent horse. This last week we have had two clients and we have done many kilometres again. It seems I have a condition of some kind of arthritis and I am in constant pain which makes me very tired. After trying some hideous medicine that did me in totally, it was impossible to ride, that was last week. But the competition this weekend was in the back of my head becuase I so much wanted to do a PSG. The day before yesterday I was told me there was no PSG, only Intermediate I. So that was that, I had definitely not prepared a Intermediate. Same evening I found a video of lovely swedish rider doing a Intermediate I, I wached it and thought - We can do that!
However the day after, yesterday, my body was knocked out totally and I was all day on the couch. No explanation. Javier helped me with everything and again I thought, I am not supposed to do that competition, I would be pushing myself to hard. We went to stables to say hello thinking we were going out in the evening, Alfredo the owner of Jade and director of competition saw me and asked if I was going to participate and I said I could hardly move. He said - after all that fuss and hassle with those horses of yours, you are competiting tomorrow! I felt this 'ping' inside and some deep urge to ride so I went home to change, went back and did the Intermediate I twice and Start was there up for it..
So today we did it and I enjoyed so much! I was not able to warm him up alot, only a little trot and canter as I had not so much strenght and it needed to be saved. He did not make one miss. Not one. All the changes, tempi twos and threes were perfect, my dear dear horse. I am so lucky.
Here we are.











































Cold and rain all day..


Porche was sponsors and prices were generous, no car but that's ok. Thank you!
My lovely horse.

5 comments:

  1. GRAAAAATTIS Vickan till 2:a platsen i debuten i Int I. Strongt gjort. Krama Start från mig. Kram / mam

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRATTIS! Håller med mam - strongt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grattis till den fina placeringen! Du är verkligen en fena på att rida och det ser alltid så fint ut.
    Kram, Kryddan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så fina ni är Gunn P

    ReplyDelete