Thursday 20 May 2010

Ávila...

..is a pretty city with a Robin Hood wall around it, Gredos mountains in the horizon and vast plains. Today we went studying this area as we have been offered to bring ourselves, our animals and business to this spot on earth. I came to the conclusion that Ávila is a beautiful city, medieval style, lots of people on the streets, modern but nicely maintained so that tourists can like it too. It is a city that is alive. No palmtrees, Javier said he would talk to the auyntamiento (town council) about that (ha, ha), so now you know who is most enthusiastic about this idea. The stables are beautiful, old rustic style with big and many boxes and the horses would have a female groom. Stables has all the charm needed, ticked off the list. So next step is to see houses for ourselves. The think is I am so happy where I am, is it not ironic that opporunities presents themselves in a way that in a way complicates your life? I love my house and my horses's house, but this is such a beautiful project that you have to really get your life in perspective and feel what it is you want and how you want to develop. So what is best, be happy with what you have or be happy with what you would get? I will think about that. Tomorrow is client day.

No comments:

Post a Comment