Tuesday 27 April 2010

Suddenly summer!

Ok so there won't be any '5 days old'....
Today we had a professional photographer here to make new photos of Start & Donoso, it is such a beautiful landscape now, green with colourful flowers and my car showed 28 degrees at one point today! I am now crayfish-colour despite sunscreen 30+.... I was not made for the sun but I love it....There is still snow in the peaks and in the night the crickets are having concert, I am totally addicted to this sound, the smell of the pine, jarra (bushy sticky plant) and the nightingale. Today there is a also a full moon just to decorate a little more. No problem to comercialize Spain, just bring suntanlotion!
Tomorrow is client-day.
Javier had this one made today when we updated on our sales horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment