Sunday 4 April 2010

Finally!

I made it to Aranjuez where Donoso is busy doing his stallion-job. He has been excercised in the walker and on the lounge these last 1,5 week, unfortunately the trainer was not able to ride him as planned.

But it doesn't matter. I have also come to the conclusion that if someone is riding my horse, no matter how professional, I want to be there, after all I know my horse best. Also, I like to be able to say I have done the job myself, it is much more satisfying like that, I know it is a ego-thing but it is me & my horse and that's it!


Mirrors!


Dearest Donut, he was so very happy getting to work again, totally overambitious wanting to work out all his muscles at once, and mine. But in the end we did some passage as it came out naturally, he feels vey self-confident and proud!

3 comments:

  1. Jösses vad fina ni är!! Åhh vad jag skulle vilja ha en sådan häst! Suck.
    Du får se till att få honom kvalificerad!
    Kram ifrån en väldigt avundsjuk Kryddan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Kryddan, tack, uppskattas, du får köpa en avkomma! Bästa hälsningar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Håller med Kryddan, ni är fantastiskt snygga!

    ReplyDelete