Thursday 25 February 2010

Nature disaster nr 2

Ok, so we have another spanish 'nature-disaster' - three drops of rain. These clouds and one puddle in the arena are the reasons for cancelling the competition this coming weekend, uff, it is only one puddle come on! But no, the spanish riders are comfortable and will not endure this 'horrendous' weather conditions. I went to get my license the other day and I told woman in the office about last competition in Sweden that continued under rays of lightening and a massive thunderstorm, she lifted her eyebrows and I thought for myself that maybe that was a little excessive...
We are now preparing two stallions we have sold to Sweden for some real cold climate, tomorrow I'll announce which ones they are!

1 comment:

  1. Uh! Clouds, you have to stay inside ;)!

    Check out my FB and see who went outside to check out the vastness of the world yesterday... mobilephonepic's. I am in love!

    ReplyDelete