Sunday 7 February 2010

Days longer, temperature rising..




Paola, Donoso, Start & meTodays training in indoor Jade, it is getting warmer and the days are longer now. I love my horses, they are such good students. Yesterday Start & I went to canter in the countryside, you cross a narrow passage with huge bulls next to you, majestic creatures, so happy they are on the other side of the wall! At the moment I am working Nr 361, I think I might keep him with me I really like his attitude and movement. It is a pleasure to ride a mature horse that is self-confident, you can advance fast. His canter is a dream, brings you forward and uphill. It is so easy for him to sit the hind which gives him piaffe talent. With the suspension he has it will not take long to develop a passage either. We'll see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment