Saturday 22 January 2011

Brrr - que frio!

It is very cold in Madrid! Yesterday was check up with my rheumatologist and in evening I was out with friends in Madrid. We went to a indian restaurant (the only food I REALLY enjoy fully) and then to cinema to see 'Hereafter' that turned out to be a really good one. Prince and princess of Spain (Felipe and Leticia) has also chosen to see this movie, a majestic couple of sparkling class and they seem to be sympathetic people too.
Today riding - defrosting hands under the saddle - riding - stopping - defrost - start again - and so it went on, not my climate, definitely not but I still don't complain as I only have to think about swedish winter that is a thrillion times worse. I was sent a video from a horse we sold to Singapore and you see the swaying palmtrees and hear the tropical birds in the backround - one lucky horse ...
Have you seen all the new horses on Horsespre?
Tomorrow we have visitors from Ecuador, they are breeders and are coming to see a PRE studstallion for their studfarm.
Here our pride Donoso VII in a new painting by Frédérique Lavergne available for sale on http://www.frederiquelavergne.com/
Donoso VII 
































And a poster from my massage lady, Mer Maroto Mingo - she is the best and I can really recommend her treatments! Ver Mercedes Maroto Mingo on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000471277655&ref=profile#!/profile.php?id=835722210

No comments:

Post a Comment