Sunday 31 October 2010

Festivo in training

This is Festivo today with handler, he is in very good shape, bum is now apple shape, the countdown has started, only three weeks to go... pressure is bulding up for the biggest PRE event in the world!!
Are you going? If you are please come say hello, and if we don't recognize and do the stare straight through you it is because of we are spaced out by our nerves, so please grab us!
Will you be there??!!

I have been changing diet to get my physical condition better, ahhh, it is so hard, if only I had 10% of the interest I have in horses, it would be so helpful.. I used to be a vegan, do microbiotic food diets and I was a vegetarian for 7 years so it should not be so difficult to but it is! So now I am brainwashing myself - I will be a better rider with a better body - yes, I think that one works alittle..  This week I will have visitors from Sweden which will be fun, my 'sister' Lotta and Pyret, Lotta is one of those friends from always, we grew up together in the stable, started up a pony club, arranged competitions and I remember we did a live-play with our horses, we got a big audience and charged them entrance if they were not VIP guests. I was blessed with a wonderful childhood, all natural play with horses.
Festivo in handler training




























Tony & BIG baby

























Festivo in his house this evening, loves to roll in woodshavings..


No comments:

Post a Comment